Credit cards are required to hold all appointments subject to our cancellation policy
LED Lash Extensions
(We use LED gel glue and not UV glue)
Some of the many benefits of LED gel glue lash extensions:
* Glue dries in under 5 seconds, is water and oil resistant
* Clients who usually get refills every 2-3 weeks, can go an extra week to 3-4 weeks instead
* The requirement to wait 24-48 hours to get the lashes wet for the traditional glue is elimated
* Clients can shower, swim, or work-out immediately after the LED lash application
* The glue is clear and not tinted black and therefore has a less chance of an allergic reaction to those who may have a sensitivity to black tint or dye
* The LED light is visible light and not UV radiation
Limited appointments available. Must request LED lashes by name over the phone when booking appointment since limited stylists can perform the service, therefore only limited appointments will be available.
LED pricing incurs a $20 surcharge over traditional air curing glue for a refill, and $25 extra for sets. Please refer to our lash extensions pricing HERE
Photos are stock images from the manufacturer of the LED equipment. We do not own the rights to these images.